Monday, August 11, 2008

Goodnight Sms

Goodnight Sms Messages
Good Night quotes

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile. Thinking of you makes me smile. Being with you is the best thing ever. And loving you is what I"ll do forever..Good night!


Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,Thinking of you makes me smile,Being with you is the best thing ever,And loving you is what I"ll do forever..Good night


When an angel came to me,he asked: "What is your wish for tonight?"I said "Please take care of theperson who"s reading this message."Good night!


Next >>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Night sms messages, Goodnight sms messages, Good Night text messages, Sweet Dream Sms Messages, Good night Romantic Sms Messages, Good Night quotes, Good Night Funny Messages, Good night Love Sms Messages, good night SMS Text, Good Night Short Sms Messages, Good Night Long Text Messages, Good Night Jokes, Good NIght Peoms, Good Night Mobile Sms, Good Night friendship messages, Good Night cute messages, Good Night fun messages, Good Night animated Messages, Good Night flirt sms, Good Night cell phone messages, Good night greeting messages, Good Night poems messages, Lovely Goodnight Sms Messages, Nice and Sweet Good Night Sms Messages, Good Night Love Sms Messages, More Category….

No comments: